- Fiance Visa compared to a Marriage-Based Green Card
- How Long Does It Take to Get a Marriage-Based Green Card?
- What Are the Costs of a Marriage-Based Green Card?
- Income Requirements for a Marriage-Based Green Card
- Preparing for the Green Card Interview
- How to Read the Visa Bulletin
- What Documents Do I Need for a Marriage-Based Green Card?
- How Do We Prove Our Marriage Is Real?
- Preparing for the Medical Exam
- Preparing for the Biometrics Appointment
- When Can I Visit My Spouse in the United States?
- Why Would My Green Card Application Be Denied?
- Working in the United States While Waiting for Your Green Card
- Conditional Permanent Residency
- Work Permit (Form I-765)
- Affidavit of Support (Form I-864)
- Online Immigrant Visa Application (Form DS-260)
- Online Choice of Address and Agent (Form DS-261)
- Family Sponsorship Petition (Form I-130)
- Supplemental Information (Form I-130A)
- Application for “Adjustment of Status” (Form I-485)
- Electronic Notification (Form G-1145)
- “Advance Parole” Travel Document (Form I-131)
- Green Card Sponsors with Criminal Records
- Green Card Applicants with Criminal Records
- What is a Request for Evidence (RFE) and What Should I Do?
- DACA Recipients and Marriage Green Cards
- Overstays, Unlawful Presence, and Illegal Entry
- Sponsoring an Undocumented Spouse
- Same-Sex Relationships and Marriage-Based Green Cards
- Avoiding Immigration Scams
- The Diversity Visa Lottery
- Government Monitoring of Immigrants’ Social Media
Blank immigration forms with written instructions are available for free at the U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS) website.
All USCIS forms are listed here.
We have compiled the following resources that may be helpful.
Boundless is not affiliated with nor endorses the following sites and organizations.