Boundless is not a law firm and is not a substitute for the advice of an attorney.
The American Immigration Lawyers Association (AILA) can help find a licensed immigration attorney near you. Click here for details.
Alternatively, the U.S. Department of Justice accredits certain non-profit organizations that provide low-cost or free immigration legal services. You can find a directory of them here.
Blank immigration forms with written instructions are available for free at the U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS) website.
All USCIS forms are listed here.
Direct links to common forms:
- Application for citizenship (N-400)
- Application for a green card (I-485)
- Family sponsorship form (I-130)
- Application for employment authorization (I-765)
- Application for a travel document (I-131)
We have compiled the following resources that may be helpful. (Boundless is not affiliated with nor endorses the following sites and organizations.)